The Remnant: The Breach Repairer
Corianne Bennett, an American anthropology student, struggles to find a topic for her master's thesis. Eventually, she finds one that captivates her interest, and it leads her to explore her faith, to learn its roots. While this is going on, she must decide if she will face the issues arising in her family and other aspects of her personal life. As events trigger a crisis, she gets an opportunity to be transplanted into an adventure that carries her halfway round the world, and thrusts her into the tension between religious history, the modern reality, and truth.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781479210541
- ISBN: 1479210544
- Publication Year: 2012