The Revenge Of Little Crow
"The Revenge of Little Crow" is the first book of the Toby Ryker trilogy of historical fiction. It focuses on the Great Sioux Uprising in Minnesota, the subsequent war against the Indians, and the execution by hanging of 38 Sioux Indians at Mankato, Minnesota, on December 26, 1862. This was the largest mass excution in the history of the United States.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780615148847
- ISBN: 0615148840
- Publication Year: 2007