The Reviewer's Guide To Quantitative Methods In The Social Sciences
Now in its second edition, The Reviewer's Guide to Quantitative Methods in the Social Sciences provides evaluators of research manuscripts and proposals in the social and behavioral sciences with the resources they need to read, understand, and assess quantitative work. Its thirty-one uniquely structured chapters cover both traditional and emerging methods of quantitative data analysis, which neither junior nor veteran reviewers can be expected to know in detail. The book updates readers on each technique's key principles, appropriate usage, underlying assumptions, and limitations. It thereby assists reviewers to offer constructive commentary on works they evaluate, and also serves as an indispensable author's reference for preparing sound research manuscripts and proposals.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138800137
- ISBN: 1138800139
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2