The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew Large Print Flowers Dot To Dot Book: Over 80 Beautiful Images
Nothing puts a smile on people's faces like flowers. In this compendium, featuring more than 80 dot-to-dot puzzles, nature's greatest creations come to life: from elegant roses and peonies to striking succulents and delicate chrysanthemums.If you like flowers and you enjoy the calming qualities of completing dot-to-dot puzzles, then this is the book for you! By joining the dots in this fantastic collection, you will recreate a host of gorgeous plants. Includes color plates at the end of the book, offering readers the chance to color in their completed puzzles in as accurate a way as possible. The archives of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, hold works by some of the greatest botanical artists of all time, including Pierre-Joseph Redout???, Georg Ehret, and Abraham Wendel. Each puzzle in this book is based on these exceptional artworks.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcturus Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781788887724
- ISBN: 1788887727
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: ACT CSM