The Runes Workshop: A You Know Intuition Workbook
The Runes Workshop is a workbook where learning to play with ancient symbols of wisdom will guide you to your intuition. Runes have been around for countless centuries, yet Jennifer Halls, an intuition consultant and coach, offers interesting and varied approaches for incorporating these venerable symbols into our everyday modern life. Practical exploration and experimentation are encouraged throughout which makes for an enjoyable, self-directed path to personal development and discovery. Look forward to: Versatile instructions on making your own Runes Discover meanings and processes that feel most important to you Basic structure for creating personal rituals and healings Divination being simple and fun Tips on incorporating the Runes with the Tarot and other oracles A flexible approach - explore the Runes in your own way and time And much more Throughout, the Runes are made accessible, inviting, and are always informative and entertaining. You'll soon find your own path to making these ancient symbols an important part of life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781456587901
- ISBN: 1456587900
- Publication Year: 2011