The Saint Chopra Guide To Inpatient Medicine
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO INPATIENT MEDICINE, UPDATED AND EXPANDED FOR A NEW GENERATION OF STUDENTS AND PRACTITIONERS A long-awaited update to the acclaimed Saint-Frances Guides, The Saint-Chopra Guide to Inpatient Medicine is the definitive practical manual for learning and practicing inpatient medicine. Its end-to-end coverage of the specialty focuses on both commonly encountered problems and best practices for navigating them, all in a portable and user-friendly format. Composed of lists, flowcharts, and "hot key" clinical insights based on the authors' decades of experience, The Saint-Chopra Guide ushers clinicians through common clinical scenarios from admission to differential diagnosis and clinical plan. It will be an invaluable addition - and safety net - to the repertoire of trainees, clinicians, and practicing hospitalists at any stage of their career.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780190862800
- ISBN: 0190862807
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 4