The Science Of Making Movies: Black And White Version
The Science of Making Movies engages young people with science by exploring its relationship to a fascinating art form, the art of making movies. It also provides readers with a basic tutorial on how to use their newly-gained scientific knowledge to help them to improve their own movies. This book takes young readers on an exciting journey through the basic elements of movie making and explores the science related to each one. The book details the steps involved in making movies by focusing on lights, sound, image capture and special effects. The author clearly explains the science related to each of these areas, providing explanatory sidebars and fun on-your-own activities that make the science come alive.NOTE: This is the black and white version. There is also a full-color version available.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781484873847
- ISBN: 148487384X
- Publication Year: 2013