The Sea Was In Their Blood: The Disappearance Of The Miss Ally's Five Man Crew
On a frigid night in February 2013, a wicked storm was closing in on the Miss Ally, a small halibut-fishing boat out of Woods Harbour, Nova Scotia, crewed by five young men. Sometime overnight, their boat capsized and the young fishermen were never found. Journalist Quentin Casey pieces together the backstory, sequence of events, and aftermath of this tragic accident.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Nimbus Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781771084796
- ISBN: 1771084790
- Publication Year: 2017