The Seven Storey Mountain
by Thomas Merton (1948)
Description: Harcourt Brace and Company, New York, NY. 1948. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. Dust jacket. Condition: Very good. 1st Edition, 2nd Printing. The dj is unclipped with the $3.00 price present. Dj chipped at heel and crown, small chips and creases on extremities. Black cloth with gilt lettering on spine. Previous owner's name in ink at top of front endpaper. In 2nd issue dustjacket ("Author on the left" on rear panel, Catholic Press Award mentioned on rear flap). . Published by Harcourt, Brace and Company 1948 Very Good Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1948
- Listing Date: 01/05/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A