The Shannon Tweed Handbook: Everything You Need To Know About Shannon Tweed
Shannon Lee Tweed (born March 10, 1957) is a Canadian actress and model.One of the most successful actresses of mainstream erotica, she is identified with the genre of the erotic thriller.Tweed lives with her husband Gene Simmons of Kiss and their two children. This book is your ultimate resource for Shannon Tweed. Here you will find the most up-to-date information, photos, and much more. In easy to read chapters, with extensive references and links to get you to know all there is to know about her Early life, Career and Personal life right away. A quick look inside: Shannon Tweed, Of Unknown Origin, Hot Dog...The Movie, The Surrogate (1984 film), Meatballs III: Summer Job, Steele Justice, Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death, Last Call (1991 film), Cold Sweat (1993 film), No Contest (film), Possessed by the Night, No Contest II, Detroit Rock City (film), The Hitchhiker (TV series), 21 Jump Street, Frasier (season 2), The Parkers, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, United States of Tara.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781743381823
- ISBN: 1743381824
- Publication Year: 2011