The Shortest Book Ever On Saving For Retirement: How To Make Every Dollar Count In Any Financial Climate
This book gives the facts-just the facts-on saving and investing for retirement in words everyone can understand. Our nation is facing a financial crisis of monumental proportions, and we need to invest carefully. Look at these topics (and quite a few more) in a whole new light: Investing, Social Security, 401(k) and 403(b) accounts, Diversification, Mutual Funds, IRAs, and Annuities.A former Wall Street pro, James O'Donnell uses simple, concise terms in a readable style to address the most crucial issues that affect your future financial health-whether you know it now or not!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Westerville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Northfield Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780802446534
- ISBN: 0802446531
- Publication Year: 2010