The Shortest Investment Book Ever: Wall Street Secrets For Making Every Dollar Count
Forget about "return characteristics," terminal values," and "discounted future cash flow." This book gives the facts-just the facts-on saving and investing for retirement in words everyone can understand. Our nation is facing a financial crisis of monumental proportions, and we need to invest carefully. A former Wall Street pro, James O'Donnell uses simple, concise terms in a readable style to address the most crucial issues that affect your future financial health-weather you know it now or not! Contains insights on: Social Security and retirement Returns and funds Stock and bond funds Mutual funds IRAs and Annuities Keys to investingAt the end of the day, the decisions you make should not only provide needed resources for retirement, but the margin to invest time-and money-in the causes you hold dear. Engaging and full of insight, O'Donnell leaves you feeling, "I can do this!"
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Sugar Land
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Moody Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780802446527
- ISBN: 0802446523
- Publication Year: 2008