The Slow Cooker Vegetarian: 100+ Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes (Including Desert, Snack, Side Dishes, And Dinners)
Is it really possible to work and be healthy? Unless you have super hero powers, working an 8 hour day, only to come home and cook for another hour is simply an unrealistic goal. Does this mean you have to be doomed to eating microwave dinners and fast food? Of course not! Slow cookers make it possible to have a fresh, healthy meal every day with little effort.Over one hundred slow cooker recipes are included in this cookbook (including snacks, breakfasts, side dishes, and, of course, dinners). Each recipe was specially selected based on two criteria: one, are they healthy, and two, are they so ridiculously simple to make that even someone who burns water could do it!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500994228
- ISBN: 1500994227
- Publication Year: 2014