The Snail And The Whale
Having hitched a ride aboard a friendly humpback whale, an adventurous snail gets the trip of his life as he travels to distant seas, but when the snail's friend gets dangerously close to the shore, the devoted snail knows that he must do his part to lead the whale back to safety before he finds himself stranded on land with no way back to his watery home. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clive
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Puffin
- ISBN-13: 9780142405802
- ISBN: 0142405809
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Reprint