The Snake And The Spider
by Kingsbury, Karen (1995)
Description: Karen Kingsbury's fourth book, a true crime novel of the Daytona Beach abduction and murder. This copy is in very good condition with some sticker residue and minimal creasing on the spine. . Published by Random House 1995 Very Good Condition. In our Fairfield Township store. Item Format: Paperback
Synopsis: It began with two teens setting out from Michigan for a week in the sun. It ended with the discovery of human bones in the Florida underbrush. The unsuspecting youths had made a fatal turn in their journey, crossing the path of the Snake and the Spider. Poisonous creatures, the murderous duo struck without remorse, and left a grisly trail to the morgue.
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 1995
- Listing Date: 02/21/2019
- Sold By: HPB Hamilton
- Ships From: OH, United States
- Available Quantity: 1