The Stars: From The Little Prince
(Music Sales America). An arrangement of one of the songs from The Little Prince , a fabulous, moving and melodic opera by Rachel Portman with luxurious counter melodies and placid harmonies. This opera is based on French philosopher and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupery's novella, Le Petit Prince, an international classic penned in 1943. It was composed by Rachel Portman, the first woman to win an Oscar for a film score (Emma-1996), with text by Nicholas Wright. While Saint-Exupery's moving parable of self-discovery is the foundation of the opera's appeal, it is Portman's music that gives the work its dramatic impact. The characters are brought to life and portrayed with a delicate combination of humour and poignancy. This SSA and Piano arrangement of The Stars by Richard Allain.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chester Music
- ISBN-13: 9781846090516
- ISBN: 1846090512
- Publication Year: 2005