The Story Of Greece And Rome
The extraordinary story of the intermingled civilizations of ancient Greece and Rome, spanning more than six millennia, from the late Bronze Age to the 7th century, traces a path through the ancient Aegean to the zenith of the Hellenic state, the rise of the Roman Empire, the coming of Christianity and the consequences of the first caliphate.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yale Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780300217117
- ISBN: 0300217110
- Publication Year: 2018