The Story Of The Russian Revolution 100 Years Later
"One hundred years ago, on February 23, 1917, Russia underwent its first of two revolutions, the February Revolution followed by the Bolshevik Revolution. These revolutions would eventually set the stage for the formation of the Soviet Union. Learn more about the story of the Russian Revolution and its long-term effects on both the country itself and the world at large"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Atlantic Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781620231432
- ISBN: 1620231433
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: ILL