The Summer Of Skinny Dipping
In this heartfelt summer read, perfect for fans of Sarah Dessen and Jenny Han, Mia's drama-filled family beach vacation turns into a chance at first love when the boy next door comes into the picture...Mia just wanted a summer away to forget it all.After Mia is unexpectedly dumped by Jake, a summer having relaxing fun with her family in the Hamptons sounds like the perfect beach escape. But her cousin Corinne's new elitist attitude is definitely not what Mia was expecting, and neither is all the family drama. Mia starts to feel more like an outsider than ever before.Enter Simon, the boy staying next door. He's adventurous, quirky, smart, and seems to want to get to know Mia. And he's definitely not part of Corinne's "cool" crowd. Simon starts to rub off on Mia, and she finally begins to open up-including sneaking out, taking late-night walks on the beach, and maybe even falling in love. The summer might just turn out better than she had originally planned.But coming out of her shell could mean losing everything Mia has gained.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Downers Grove
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
- ISBN-13: 9781492696711
- ISBN: 1492696714
- Publication Year: 2019