The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook: 30 Minute / Sheet Pan / One Pot / No Cook Recipes
The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes wholesome, everyday meals easier with minimal time, effort, and money.A handful of the right ingredients can make eating fresh easy every day. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook offers the easiest whole foods recipes to whip up 5 ingredient meals to save you time, effort, and money.This 5 ingredient cookbook limits the time and effort you spend shopping, prepping, and cooking with 5 or fewer affordable, everyday ingredients. To add efficiency to convenience, the recipes in The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook are classified by 30 minutes or less, one-vessel, no cook, and freezer-friendly dishes.From Spaghetti Squash Pomodoro to Rosemary-Garlic Pork Tenderloin, The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes good meals effortless with: Kitchen hacks that offer smart shopping tips, meal planning basics, and pantry essentials5 simple ingredients that are easy to find in any standard grocery store100 super easy recipes that use few ingredients and are classified as one-pot, one-pan, one-dish, freezer-friendly, no cook, or 30-minute dishesYou don't need to give up convenience for a fresh, homemade dinner. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook gives you all of the ingredients you need to keep it simple in the kitchen.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rockridge Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781641521529
- ISBN: 164152152X
- Publication Year: 2018