The Sweet Season: A Sportswriter Rediscovers Football, Family, And A Bit Of Faith At Minnesota's St. John's University
A veteran Sports Illustrated journalist takes a break from covering the NFL to cover the winningest coach in college football--John Gagliardi of St. John's College in Minnesota--with surprising results. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Appleton
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: It Books
- ISBN-13: 9780060505844
- ISBN: 0060505842
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: Reprint