The Theory And Operation Of Spectral Analysis Using Robfit
This book will be of assistance to anyone attempting to extract the maximum information, from any set of data, using curve fitting methods. In addition, the book shows how advanced fitting techniques such as robust fitting with splines and non-linear regression are applied to practical problems. The book also includes derivation of the statistical errors that are present in this type of analysis. It is written in a manner so that the impatient reader can rapidly get into fitting spectra.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Inst of Physics
- ISBN-13: 9780883189290
- ISBN: 0883189291
- Publication Year: 1991