The Thin Man
Whether one is reading them for the first time or re-reading old favorites, the titles in this series seem like old friends. Mature readers can revisit timeless treasures; young, struggling, or reluctant readers are given a format that helps them connect to the great body of American and world literature.Nick and Nora Charles are Dashiell Hammett's most enchanting creations; a rich, glamorous couple who solve homicides in between wisecracks and martinis. At once knowing and unabashedly romantic, The Thin Man is a murder mystery that doubles as a sophisticated comedy of manners.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Garland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: G K Hall & Co
- ISBN-13: 9780783894607
- ISBN: 0783894600
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: LRG