The Toddler Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble Shooting Tips, And Advice On System Maintenance
At Last! A Beginner's Guide to Toddler Technology Just when you ve mastered your infant's maintenance routine, he begins to malfunction, refusing fuel, crying inexplicably, and resisting your attempts to clothe him. Your infant has upgraded to a toddler! But how can you master your toddler's changing technology? Through step-by-step instructions and helpful schematic diagrams, The Toddler Owner's Manual explores hundreds of frequently asked questions: How should I react when my toddler throws a tantrum? How do I train my toddler for self waste disposal? Whatever your concerns, you ll find the answers here courtesy of pediatric psychologist Dr. Brett R. Kuhn and co-author Joe Borgenicht. Together, they provide plenty of useful advice for anyone who wants to learn the basics of toddler care.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Wichita
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quirk Books
- ISBN-13: 9781594740268
- ISBN: 1594740267
- Publication Year: 2005