The Tool Book: A Tool Lover's Guide To More Than 200 Hand Tools
"Tools. Yes!"--Nick Offerman, from the foreword This user's guide to over 200 hand tools highlights how to use tools effectively, understand them better, and how to properly care for them. With foreword by Nick Offerman, host of the new show Making It on NBC. Salute generations of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and know-how with The Tool Book . Explore tools from every angle, with detailed patent drawings, exploded diagrams, and step-by-step illustrations of tools in action with the science behind the techniques. Gallery pages display different types of hammers, spades, or chisels, while expert advice tells you what to look for when choosing a tool, and how to use it and care for it best. Discover why each tool is perfect for the job, and why it deserves a prominent spot in your shed, workshop, studio, or makerspace. The perfect gift for craftsmen, makers and anyone with an interest in DIY.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Vernon Hills
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781465468543
- ISBN: 1465468544
- Publication Year: 2018