The Ultimate Guide To College Transfer: From Surviving To Thriving
The Ultimate Guide to College Transfer is a comprehensive guide, designed to make college transfer between four-year schools as successful as possible. Chapters outline the steps to take from the moment a student finds him/herself considering college transfer to the first semester at his/her next college. The book contains vignettes (based on real student stories) and excerpts from interviews with transfer students, parents, and higher education professionals. The information and advice they share will be helpful, informative, and reassuring to families going through a college transfer and enlightening to high school and college personnel. College transfer, when done for the right reasons and in the right way, can be an extremely positive experience for students. This is especially true when the student goes from merely surviving in their old environment to thriving in their new one.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781475826869
- ISBN: 1475826869
- Publication Year: 2017