The Ultimate Guide To Preventing And Treating Mma Injuries: Featuring Advice From Ufc Hall Of Famers Randy Couture, Ken Shamrock, Bas Rutten, Pat Miletich, Dan Severn, And More!
MMA is one of the world's fastest growing sports. The Ultimate Guide to Preventing and Treating MMA Injuries offers professional and amateur fighters and fans alike the sound professional advice they need to prevent and treat injuries, find a good training camp and partners, train smarter not harder and choose the right equipment. Dr. Jonathan Gelber translates complicated medical topics into a guide full of practical, easy-to-follow information, complete with step-by-step photos and diagrams. From joint injuries to preventing infection, from muscle strains to the hot topic of head injuries and concussions, Dr. Gelber outlines all the need-to-know details.Featuring advice from more than 40 UFC Hall of Famers and champions, as well as many of MMA's top athletes and elite trainers,The Ultimate Guide to Preventing and Treating MMA Injuries is a must-have for anyone serious about today's fight game.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ecw Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781770411722
- ISBN: 1770411720
- Publication Year: 2016