The Ultimate Guide To The Munros: The Southern Highlands
"The Ultimate Guide to The Munros" is a guidebook with a difference. Rather than telling the reader which are the 'best' routes, it describes all practicable ascent routes up all the Munros, and rates them in terms of difficulty and quality (using comprehensive grading systems). This enables the reader to make his/her own choices from a range of route options. Providing everything a prospective hill walker could want, "The Ultimate Guide to the Munros" also makes extensive use of annotated digital photographs and OS maps and includes everything about a route from the amount of effort required to local history, weather conditions and the best tea-rooms in the vicinity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Luath Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781910021583
- ISBN: 191002158X
- Publication Year: 2017