The Unbearable Lightness Of Being European
What is European Union and who are its citizens? Is a continent-wide community just a dream or a realistic political project? This research shows how the European top-politicians perceive the institutions and the goals of the European Union. By analysing concepts such as sovereignty, democracy, citizenship and identity it asks what and especially who goes under the European Union. What kind of political order is created through European integration and what does this new order mean for the Europeans? What kind of values, believes and practices are needed in order to be a successful citizen of the European Union? And most importantly, can the European Union create loyalty and solidarity among the Europeans?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vdm Verlag Dr Mueller E K
- ISBN-13: 9783639080346
- ISBN: 3639080343
- Publication Year: 2008