The Value Of Educational Partnerships Worldwide With The Arts, Science, Business, And Community Organizations
This work compares studies of partnerships that involve business, arts, science and community organizations as they work with educational institutions on a worldwide scale. The book is unique in that it suggests the options available to newer American partnerships if they will use the experience of European countries. The literature on partnership is linked to the study of marginality. The work includes links with a number of new directions including religion and higher education that can assist the continuation of partnership and their examination of new issues.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Edwin Mellen Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780773466319
- ISBN: 0773466312
- Publication Year: 2003