The Vampire Chronicles/The Queen Of The Damned/The Vampire Lestat/Interview With The Vampire
by Anne Rice (1990)
Description: SIGNED box set of three Anne Rice classics - Interview With The Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, The Queen Of The Damned. Each book is signed on the front end paper by Anne Rice. Books themselves are in near fine condition, tight binding and no bumped corners. Very slight fading on the spines where they have been exposed to light. The box has some shelf wear around the corners but is otherwise in good condition.. Published by Random House Inc 1990 Very Good Condition. In our Plano store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1990
- Listing Date: 10/01/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A