The Vampire Stories Of Nancy Kilpatrick
Nancy Kilpatrick is called Canada's Queen of the Undead. She is now considered the best fantasy writer in Canada and her world-wide reputation has grown enormously. Her books have now been published in 6 languages. The Vampire Stories of Nancy Kilpatrick reflect the dark side of humanity, including our desires for passion, longevity, power, creativity and control. The volume contains 19 of her very best stories. They include:Theatrical Vampires Erotic Bloodsuckers Mythological & Historical Revenants Bats with Bite The Unquiet UndeadWhat critics have said about Nancy Kilpatrick: It's a kind of perverse love story and inevitably Nancy Kilpatrick's going to be compared with Anne Rice... Vampire fans a little tired of Anne Rice might want to try Nancy Kilpatrick... Anybody who has read the works of Nancy Kilpatrick can't deny that this woman knows her vampires. If you like bloody horror and hair-raising, Nancy is definitely for you.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosaic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780889629165
- ISBN: 0889629161
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2