"Daniel and Job, Book III: The Vessel" completes the science-fiction, action-adventure, romantic-comedy trilogy begun with "Daniel and Job." This story picks up where "Daniel and Job, Book II: The Nograv" left off and carries Daniel Johnstone, his amazing dog Job, Daniel's wife Jessie, Captain Kandar of Ionus and General Jerome Bascombe well into the future. Daniel's leather-bound booklets continue to add humor, spice and an interesting backdrop for the developing tale while new characters are introduced and a few familiar faces from the past are blended into the mix. While the humor is often of the "blue" variety, there is no graphic description of any nudity or sexual activity. All three books of this series are love stories. They depict the love relationships between a young man and his dog, the young man and his new wife and the love between a father-figure and his adopted son. This volume has an underlying theme of salvation and saving the worst of people despite themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bookbaby
- ISBN-13: 9781483586748
- ISBN: 148358674X
- Publication Year: 2016