"Daniel and Job, Book III: The Vessel" completes the science-fiction, action-adventure, romantic-comedy trilogy begun with "Daniel and Job." This story picks up where "Daniel and Job, Book II: The Nograv" left off and carries Daniel Johnstone, his amazing dog Job, Daniel's wife Jessie, Captain Kandar of Ionus and General Jerome Bascombe well into the future. Daniel's leather-bound booklets continue to add humor, spice and an interesting backdrop for the developing tale while new characters are introduced and a few familiar faces from the past are blended into the mix. While the humor is often of the "blue" variety, there is no graphic description of any nudity or sexual activity. All three books of this series are love stories. They depict the love relationships between a young man and his dog, the young man and his new wife and the love between a father-figure and his adopted son. This volume has an underlying theme of salvation and saving the worst of people despite themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bookbaby
- ISBN-13: 9781483586748
- ISBN: 148358674X
- Publication Year: 2016