The Virgin And The Messenger
It's 1969 and in his 22 years on this earth Harold Meadows has led a sheltered life. He's never had a girlfriend in fact he's never had a friend of any description. He's always lived at home with his mother and life has been quiet and unexciting but not being an adventurous type Harold is fairly content with this status quo. When Harold's mother dies he's left financially secure but unsure what he should do with his life. He's rescued from his exile by Joey, an acquaintance from work who introduces Harold to a new world outside his previous humdrum existence. Harold's brave new world both excites and frightens him but the chance to break free overcomes his fears. His life takes off as he metaphorically discovers wine, women and song. To begin with it's one big adventure but the excitement soon takes a downward spiral of nightmare proportions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503206151
- ISBN: 1503206157
- Publication Year: 2015