The West Of Alfred Jacob Miller
by Alfred Jacob Miller (1968)
Description: A great hardcover copy with copies Alfred Jacob Miller's paintings. Includes commentary by Marvin C. Ross. This is a copy of the First Printing of the revised and enlarged edition. Dust jacket is worn and has one large tear. Overall, a great item. . Published by University of Oaklahoma Press 1968 Good Condition. In our Appleton store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1968
- Listing Date: 10/15/2018
- Sold By: HPB Appleton
- Ships From: WI, United States
- Available Quantity: 1