The White Horse
The love for Irish horses is an old and enduring love. In Ireland, in County Cork, is a fair for trading horses that has been held for a 1,000 years, and continues to present day. The fair is believed to have continued since the time of the High King of all Ireland, Brian Boru. The following story is not about the fair, or the High King particularly and is an account the of the boy Rory and the white horse who came later. The story is set near the Celtic Sea bounded by Cork County's coast, Ireland's southern end; the peninsulas and shores of England's isle and the Continent bound the sea to the South East; the mouth of the Cork harbor sends out and receiving ships across the sea, and beyond across the Atlantic: this is the story of Rory and the white horse, and the coin and girl Colleen. . .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546857808
- ISBN: 154685780X
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 2