In The Wolf, Ethan Burke is a young soldier who returns home to seek revenge on the man who murdered his father. While at home, he meets his grandfather, Jasper, who he has never known. Jasper left his family for a life of crime over forty years before and is a modern-day outlaw known as "The Wolf" to many in the western states. Jasper does the dirty work for those who pay him enough: he robs banks, steals, breaks bones, and at times kills. Ethan sees in his grandfather the man he needs to guide him on his vendetta and they set out to find the man who killed Ethan's father and kill him. They are unexpectedly joined by a young woman named Laurel who brings her fiery personality in their pursuit for justice. The Wolf is heart-warming, violent, and humorous as the story follows Ethan and Jasper on their journey for revenge and forgiveness.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781721850860
- ISBN: 1721850864
- Publication Year: 2018