The Wonderful World Of Mathematics: A Critically Annotated List Of Children's Books In Mathematics
This annotated list of more than 550 titles analyses each book's content and accuracy, illustrations, style and any included activities. Highlights include a new section titled "Series and Other Resources" to accommodate the large number of books that have been issued in series, as well as a new subsection called "Incidental Geometry-Quilting," which lists books that help students make connections among geometry, history and quilting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Natl Council of Teachers of
- ISBN-13: 9780873534390
- ISBN: 0873534395
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: 2