The Works Of Mary Leapor
Mary Leapor (1722-46) was the kitchen-maid daughter of a Northamptonshire gardener. Her poems are at times amusing, angry, and poignant. This volume presents all of her works, generously introduced and annotated, so that general readers may embrace this remarkable poet, whom many critics now believe to be one of the outstanding figures of eighteenth-century literature.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr on Demand
- ISBN-13: 9780198182924
- ISBN: 0198182929
- Publication Year: 2004