The World According To Danny Dyer: Life Lessons From The East End
This book is a window into the world of Danny Dyer - and he's seen more of the world than most so he's got one or two things to say about it. Tackling such vital questions as 'Where have all the old school boozers gone?' 'Are there such things as ghosts?' and 'Am I middle class?' Danny shares his unique take on life with characteristic honesty and humour and reveals why it is that: * What goes around comes around - he learnt the hard way * You can take the boy out of the East End but you can't take the East End out of the boy * Harold Pinter is a diamond geezer * He told the media training expert to do one * Science can prove that West Ham are the best football club in the world * Him and Joanne are like a team - he's Paul Gascoigne, she's David Batty * The human race isn't evolved enough for Twitter So, hold on to your titfer, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quercus
- ISBN-13: 9781784297435
- ISBN: 1784297437
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint