The World Encyclopedia Of Cheese
This extensive guide provides all-important information on what to look for when buying cheese, how to select the ideal variety for cooking or eating, how to serve it, and how to store it. This is followed by a comprehensive survey of the world's classic and modern cheeses. Essential details on each type describe its taste, appearance and texture, and what it is best used for. The second half of the book contains a superb selection of 150 step-by-step cheese recipes from all over the world. There are ideas for every occasion, from soups, snacks and salads to vegetable dishes, main meal cheese dishes, pizzas, pastas, desserts and bakes.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Westerville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Southwater Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781843099598
- ISBN: 1843099594
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint