The Worlds Of John Ruskin
An introduction to the life, work and art of one of the most influential and exhilarating writers in English. With 165 illustrations printed in full colour, ranging from private notes to presentation drawings to lecture diagrams - mostly from the collection at the Ruskin Library, and many never before published.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pallas Athene Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781843681489
- ISBN: 184368148X
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2 REV UPD