The Yellowstone Park Foundation's Official Guide To Yellowstone National Park
Every trip you make to Yellowstone should be magical. Every visitor benefits from knowing more about the park and the many places where the magic can be found. This Official Guide to Yellowstone National Park is a comprehensive overview of the park's numerous facets and facilities to enhance the experience and appreciation of the marvel that is Yellowstone. The initial chapter opens with and overview of the park today. The park's geology and typography as well as its varied flora and fauns are described in the Nature section. The History section spans the parks origins and the Park's Future touches on "green" and other initiatives and plans. Sidebars provide lively anecdotes, detailed history and background information. And unique "Insider Tips" contain practical tips and valuable information authored by experts who know the park well.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yellowstone Park Fndtn
- ISBN-13: 9781907099816
- ISBN: 1907099816
- Publication Year: 2013