Theory And Practice Of Seamanship Together With A System Of Naval Tactics
by Edmund M Blunt (1824)
Description: Second Edition. This rare edition is in remarkable shape for something this old. The leather wraps have a distinct patina only gained from age.. Published by Edmund M. Blunt 1824. Good Condition. An ad for The Nautical Stores of Edmund & George W. Blunt is pasted inside the front cover.. Leather on spine is cracked, edges are rubbed, fore edges are speckled with foxing.. In our Round Rock store.Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 Spine notes: Spine is tight, hinges are cracked but still firmly attached to spine. End papers: Endpapers are foxed, contains signature of former owners. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1824
- Listing Date: 04/04/2016
- Sold By: HPB Round Rock
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1