"If George R. R. Martin wrote Bambi, it would be this book." Promises don't hold for very long. Not with the speculation of something better just over the horizon, yet for Sadie and Thu'jold, their limited jest would strive to prove a point painstaking in its revival. The Great Depression was in full swing, yet whispers of a Great Lake just south of the divide would challenge their hearts to vindicate a lingering cynicism for stale instincts and a sanctioned pride. Would their prudence "belly up" in the midst of catastrophe? Or was there something more at stake for lucid dreamers conjuring up reckless abandon? The Great Lake is a tempting mistress in its wonderment and allure, but for a squirrel and owl caught up in the balance, its tempest would weave the mountain chain in woe to see their fates execution for the delight of sinners and martyrs abound.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517515577
- ISBN: 1517515572
- Publication Year: 2015