Think, Learn, Succeed: Understanding And Using Your Mind To Thrive At School, The Workplace, And Life
Bestselling author and therapist combines current scientific research with biblical teaching to show how each person has the power to improve their creativity, intelligence, and emotional health, and achieve their goals by utilizing the MTP and 5-step learning process.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Baker Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780801093555
- ISBN: 0801093554
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: CSM WKB