This Is Re! 1: Pupil's Book
The This is RE! course for Key Stage 3 offers coverage of the QCA schemes of work through an enquiry-based approach. This is Book One in the series. Designed for Year 7 pupils, it seeks to: highlight and develop use of literacy within Key Stage 3; provide tasks that pupils should enjoy; offer extensive differentiation; reflect the genuine diversity of religion in the UK; combine learning about religion (AT1) with learning from religion (AT2); and offer integrated opportunities for realistic assessment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder Murray
- ISBN-13: 9780719574399
- ISBN: 0719574390
- Publication Year: 2002