This Isn't What I Expected: Overcoming Postpartum Depression
"One in seven mothers suffers from a disorder on the postpartum depression spectrum; another 20-30 percent of them deal with above-average anxiety. First published in 1994, This Isn't What I Expected became the go-to resource for postpartum depression. This second edition has been updated in an effort to help women and their partners sort through all the noise and myths to focus on getting the help they need. Dr. Valerie Davis Raskin and social worker Karen R. Kleiman offer their expertise in this guide to self-help and professional treatment for one of the most misunderstood and misdiagnosed mental illnesses. They provide compassionate support and solid advice for mothers with post-partum depression and the partners who can help them through it"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Dublin
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Da Capo Lifelong
- ISBN-13: 9780738216935
- ISBN: 0738216933
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 2