by Frances M Peard (1874)
Description: Frances Mary Peard was an English author and traveller who wrote over forty works of fiction, often historical in nature, which include "Thorpe Regis," the "Rose-Garden," and "Unawares.". Published by Roberts Brothers 1874. Very Good Condition. In our Fort Wayne store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Spine notes: The spine is bound in green cloth with the title and publisher in gilt. End papers: The endpapers are free of markings. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1874
- Listing Date: 01/18/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A