Thrifting A To Z: Buying And Selling For A Profit
This is the ultimate guide to buying and selling used and new items. With over 20 years experience I have included all of my tips and tricks. America has an abundance of used items that they no longer want. It will teach you where and what to buy at auction houses, thrift stores, Craigslist, garage sales and storage locker auctions. It will also teach you where to sell on Amazon, bonanza, Craigslist, eBay, Etsy and garage sales. I give you multiple lists of items that sell for the most money and lists of name brands that are very profitable.If you want to make some extra income or make thrifting your full time employment, this guide is for you. Email and text support also included. This is a step by step guide for the beginner to the seasoned seller."One man's trash could be your treasure"
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781506131344
- ISBN: 1506131344
- Publication Year: 2015